Your basket is currently empty!
Ecolab Chromol stainless steel maintainer (6 x 500ml) 902939
CHROMOL maintains and protects stainless steel surfaces. CHROMOL leaves a protective film on the surface that prevents re-soiling. Water droplets easily roll off and the product avoids re-marking. CHROMOL is easy and economic to use and has a pleasant fragrance
Our Good standard products represents a high level of sustainability.
- For professional use only
- Before using CHROMOL clean surface with an all purpose cleaner.
- Apply CHROMOL sparingly on the surface or on a soft cloth.
- Make sure that on brushed surfaces such as extractor hods, dishwashing machines, elevators etc. you rub in direction of the grain
- Do not use on hot surfaces and direct food contact surfaces
- Health and Safety Information
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always use protective gloves when cleaning
- See product label and safety data sheet
- Use product undliuted
- Storage conditions 0 – 40'c
- 6 x 500ml per outer case
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Partial Recycled & Recyclable
Eco Cost In Use
Ready To Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG