Your basket is currently empty!
Low Aquatic toxicity
Pro-Clean UK floor polish 2x5lt
A high 20% solids, dry-bright metallised emulsion polish for use in medium to high wear conditions, good resistance to scuffing and black heel marking makes it an all round performer which allies durability with economy. High Gloss and good detergent resistance gives long life with easy maintenance
Our Good standard products represents a high level of sustainability.
Carbon saving per product: 1.38 Kg
- Ensure floor has been properly swept and cleaned before application, making sure that any oil, grease and old polish has been removed.
- Rinse well with water and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Mop or apply a thin film of the product onto the floor
- Allow 30 minutes to dry
- Apply a second thin coat and allow to dry
- DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE
- Health & Safety information
- Harmful to aquatic organisms
- May cause long term adverse effects in the environment
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advise
- Do not mix with other chemicals
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Living Wage Supplier
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
UK and Europe
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Eco Cost In Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG