Your basket is currently empty!
Welcome to the Lime Sustainable Supplies website terms and conditions for use, this is owned wholly by Lime Supply Ltd. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by using, accessing, browsing, registering or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms set out below then you may not use this website.
We reserve the right to
a) Modify or withdraw (either temporarily or permanently) the website with or without providing prior notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website
b) Change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes that are made will take effect from the date they are implemented and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the most up to date version each and every time you use the website.
Your continued use of this website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this Website
You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business then you must have the required authority to do so.
Lime Supply Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in this website. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned or licensed to Lime Supply Limited.
You may use, download and print content on the website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the website;
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- Reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website;
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our website for corporate use, please contact Lime Supply at firstname.lastname@example.org
You warrant that any personal or business information you provide to us during the registration process is current, true and accurate in all aspects and that you will notify us of any changes to your personal information by using the My Account section of the website, or by emailing email@example.com or alternatively by calling our Customer Services Team on 0845 5575 675, seven days a week from 8am to 8pm.
Description of Products
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the product information as detailed on the website is accurate, fair and current. This includes Specific Conditions relating to the product including but not limited to: related Terms and Conditions, estimated delivery dates and times, warranties and guarantees.
However, although we aim to keep the product information as up to date as possible, it may be the case that at the point that the order is placed, some element of the product information may not exactly reflect the details of the actual product:
- The actual price of the product can only be confirmed once the order has been accepted, according to our order acceptance policy
- The product packaging may vary from the product images on the website
- The weights and product dimensions given are approximate only
- The key features and product attributes are based on information provided to us by the manufacturer and these may vary
- Whilst we try to show the accurate colour of the product on the website, differences in computer screens and monitors may mean the actual colour of the product that you receive will differ from how you see it on the website.
- The stock level indicator position of the product as shown on the website is a guide only and the available stock position will only be confirmed at the point that the order is accepted.
In any circumstance where the actual product information varies from that displayed on the website, we reserve the right not to accept the order.
Lime Supply attempts to ensure the consistency of pricing between its various sales channels.
However, it may be the case that a product or promotion that is available in one sales channel is not available in all other sales channels.
Bulk pricing (where a product is offered at a lower unit price when purchased in volume) is available on certain products on both the website and through the customer services team.
Product Pricing on the website is displayed including VAT and Excluding VAT. However, the full price of the order will include VAT plus any additional delivery costs, where applicable.
Purchase of Goods
Placing an order on the Lime Supply website does not constitute a contract between you and us. The order is only confirmed once we have notified you that the order has been invoiced and despatched.
For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract between you and Lime Supply, will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Lime Supply Limited irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The order process is as follows:
- Clicking on the ‘Make Payment’ button in the payment screen of the checkout process will submit the order for payment
- You may be required to enter some additional payment verification details from your credit card provider before the order is submitted to us (Unless you are an acount customer)
- Once the goods are picked and packed and ready for despatch, we will then process the payment and notify you with an email confirming that the order has been processed. A contract between you and us is in place at this point. (For account customers the same contract is in place although payment may be made later subject to individual conditions, stock remains the property of Lime Supply Limited until full payment is made)
If for any reason, there is a problem in processing the order then we will notify you via email or telephone of the circumstances of why it could not be fulfilled. This could be for one of the following reasons:
- There was an error in how the product was described or priced on the website
- One of the products in the order is currently out of stock
- We are unable to take full payment for your order
- You did not fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions
- As an account customer you have exceeded your credit limit
Cancelling your Order / Returns
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our Returns and Refunds policy in its entirety
We hope that you will be happy with your new purchase. However, in the unlikely event that the product is faulty or if you change your mind for any reason, we are happy to offer you a full refund* but we reserve the right to take a re-stocking fee of 20% of the product/ order value returned, provided that the goods returned are returned within 28 days of delivery and in a resalable condition.
Your refund or exchange will be processed once we are in receipt of the goods. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on an item that has not been returned in a fully resalable condition – undamaged and in their original packaging and with the labels intact. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* We will refund your original delivery charge when a product is returned and confirmed as faulty. If the product is returned to us after 7 days from the original invoice date then we will not be able to refund the original delivery charge. We reserve the right to not refund any extra delivery charges that may have been occurred for transport outside of the mainland UK if these charges can not be recovered from the transport company.
If you need to return an item then please contact our customer services team on 0845 5575 675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise the process for you.
Change or cancel an order before shipment
If you wish to change or cancel an order before it has been shipped, please contact our customer services team on 0845 5575 675 or email email@example.com to raise a service ticket. Please have your order number to hand.
If your order has already been shipped, please see Returns above.
Methods of Payment
Payment can be made by using credit/debit cards. Account customers can also process orders through the website and pay for their order on account.
Cheques are acceptable as a payment method for account customers although bank transfer is preferred. Cheques are accepted for orders taken over the phone but the funds must have cleared before the order will be shipped. Your cheques should be made payable to Lime Supply Ltd and then sent to Lime Supply Ltd, Suite 211, Building 308, Avro way, Manchester, M90 5PZ.
You are able to pay for your goods using all major credit and debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Delta, Switch, and Solo, apple pay and google pay). Secure servers protected by Stripe offer Lime Supply customers the highest level of security when entering credit card details over the Internet.
All credit/debit card purchases are subject to the normal validation checks and authorisation procedures adopted by the card issuer. Any refusal by the issuer of any payment card to authorise the payment to us, for any reason, will not render Lime Supply liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Promotional discount codes offered by Lime Supply Ltd Online are only for use on the LimeSupply.com website, unless otherwise stated.
At Lime Supply Ltd we recognise how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure.
We are committed to ensuring that your online shopping experience is completely private and when you give us your name, address, credit, contact details, or any other personal details we promise to keep them safe and secure and we promise never to share them with anyone outside of Lime Supply Ltd. No credit card or payment details are retained in our system adding to your security.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our Privacy and Security Policy in its entirety. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
Lime Supply shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent as permitted at law, Lime Supply Limited is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, contents, materials or products included in this website including, but without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
All disclaimers and exclusions included in these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Should any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regards to these Terms and Conditions, please email Lime Supply on firstname.lastname@example.org