Your basket is currently empty!
Minimum of 30% recycled plastic
A food safe degreaser that effectively removes grease, fat and oil from a variety of surfaces. It is ideal for use in food preparation areas due to its lack of odour.
Our Good standard products represents a high level of sustainability.
Carbon saving per product: -0.79 Kg
Made in the UK
Low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Spray or wipe diluted cleaner onto surface, leave to react for a few seconds, then wipe the dirt off with a clean damp cloth which should be frequently rinsed in clean water. Vertical surfaces should always be cleaned from the bottom up to avoid unsightly streaking. When dry surfaces may be polished with a dry cloth. Never use neat and always rinse off.
- Dilute approximately 1 to 20 with water for degreasing
- Dilute approximately 1 to 75 with water for lighter cleaning.
- Health and Safety Information
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
- Irritating to eyes and skin. Avoid contact with skin.
- In case of contact with eyes,rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Do not mix with other chemicals
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Living Wage Supplier
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Eco Cost In Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG