Your basket is currently empty!
Ecolab Maxx Magic S Multi Purpose Cleaner 2×5 lt 9107750
Ecolab Maxx Magic 2 Super Wetting Multi Purpose Cleaner 2×5 lt 9084500.
High concentrated, label-free product which requires less safety training, documentation, storage and related costs.
High performance product for multiple cleaning application areas, including industrial excellent material compatibility prevents damage to surfaces
Removes dirt and grease quickly Effective in low concentration (from 0,25%) to reduce cleaning costs
Increases intervals between maintenance cleaning and offers outstanding cleaning results, especially on porous surfaces like unglazed tiles in high traffic areas
Low foaming for manual and machine cleaning. Material friendly formulation allows use on most water resistant hard surfaces No CLP labelling means no PPE required Colour-coded system to ensure the use of the right product for the right cleaning task
Our Excellent standard products represent the pinnacle of sustainability excellence.
Carbon saving per product: 0.4 Kg
High Dilutable Product Per Unit Sold
EU Eco Label
Cradle to Cradle
Living Wage Supply Chain
- Test material compatibillity in a small inconspicuous area before use.
- Prepare the cleaning solution in a bucket or in the scrubber-dryer fresh water tank. Use 25-50 ml of MAXX Magic2 for 10 L water. Increase concentration for stubborn or persistent dirt.
- For manual floor cleaning we recommend the product in combination with Ecolab microfiber mopping systems.
- For surface cleaning, use MAXX Magic2 cleaning solution in combination with colour-coded Polifix microfibre cloths to avoid cross-contaminationor professional use only.
- No rinsing required.
- Health and Safety Information
- Do not Mix with other products
- For further information and safety instructions, see product label and safety data sheet.
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Living Wage Supplier
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Eco Cost In Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG