Your basket is currently empty!
2.5 Litre Johnstone’s Professional Gloss
£22.59 – £56.16
Johnstone’s professional gloss is a premium quality, alkyd based gloss formulated for interior and exterior use on wood and metal surfaces. It provides a durable, high gloss finish with excellent opacity
High Gloss Finish
Easy to Apply by Brush or Roller.
White,Magnolia and Black are Ready Mixed.
All Other Colours are Tinted and Non-Returnable
Johnstone’s have been supplying high class paint products to the decorative industry since 1890 and are considered to be one of the best.
STOCK LEVELS DO NOT APPLY TO PAINT–ALL ITEMS DELIVERED WITHIN 24 to 48 HOURS.
- Stir before use.
- Apply with brush or roller.
- Allow 24 hours in between coats.
- Health and Safety Information
- Contains Ethyl Methyl Ketoxime. May Produce an allergic reaction
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
- Keep away from sources of ignition–No smoking
- Ensure maximum ventilation during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advise
- In case of contact with Skin rinse immediately with plenty of soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner–DO NOT use solvents or thinners
- Restrict interior use to small surfaces such as doors, window frames and skirting boards. Not recommended forinterior use on large surface areas–walls, floors or ceilings -or in confined spaces.
- If swallowed, seek medical advise immediately and show the container or label.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Region of Manufacture