Your basket is currently empty!
Zero single use plastic
Soluclean Heavy Duty Scrubber Drier (30 sachets)
The soluCLEAN Heavy Duty Scrubber Drier is low foam and leaves behind a long lasting fragrance which odour neutralises.
Perfect for use in heavy foot traffic areas and cuts through dirt and grease.
Can be used on concrete and painted floors leaving them shiny after use. One sachet for each 30litre capacity.
Soluclean sachets are the perfect plastic free cleaning solution. Some of the key sustainable benefits against traditional cleaning products are:-
– Made in the UK
– Plastic free
– Dose controlled
– Made from 90%+ natural ingredients
– Free from Palm oil, VOC’s. Phosphates & EDTA
– Vegan society certified
– Cruelty free initernational certifeid
– 99% lighter
– 70% less packaging
– 90% CO2 Savings
– Reduces storage by 96%
– Up to 60% monetary savings when compared to RTU products.
The sachets are made of PVOH (polyvinyl alcohol) these disolve in water and are eco friendly, odourless, non-toxic and biodegradable and micro organisms in the water system break them down creating natural H2O and CO2. They are packaged in a fully composbale sacks, meaning that there is zero plastic in the packaging.
Our Excellent standard products represent the pinnacle of sustainability excellence.
Made in the UK
Low Single Use Plastics
Low Human risk in use (CLP)
- Place one sachet in per 30lt capacity
- Use 2 scahets for a 60lt scrubber drier and so on
- Add warm or cold water & stir gently
- Do NOT handle sachet with wet hands
- Do NOT mix the product wiht any other chemicals
- Health and Safety Information
- Irritating to eyes, respiratory system & skin (in a concentrated state)
- Risk of serious damage to eyes
- Do not leave unused sachet out of the container
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not breat dust
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plently of cold water & seek medical advice
- Wear eye/ face protection
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Living Wage Supplier
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
26% to 74%
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Recycled & Recyclable
Eco Cost In Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG