Your basket is currently empty!
Minimum of 30% PCR recycled plastic
Steri-tann Tannin Remover 2x5lt
An effective high quality steriliser and tannin remover suitable for use in all areas including kitchens and washrooms.
Our Good standard products represents a high level of sustainability.
Carbon saving per product: 3.19 Kg
Made in the UK
Low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Dilute approximately 1 to 50
- Leave in contact for 15 minutes, no need to rinse
- Avoid contact with fabrics as this may cause discolourisation
- Health and Safety Information
- SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE SOLUTION CL ACTIVE
- There may be mild irritation if it comes into contact with skin
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
- After contact with skin wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
- Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Living Wage Supplier
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Eco Cost In Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG