Your basket is currently empty!
Zero single use plastic
SoluClean Glass & S/Steel Cleaner (10 sachets)
The soluCLEAN Glass Cleaner is suitable for use in general washroom and food safe areas.
Not only is it alcohol free, but it also leaves behind a streak free, shiny finish too. Apt for use on glass, mirrors, UPV, stainless steel and aluminium and only a small amount of product is required.
Our Glass Cleaner is Ammonia and fragrance free.
Soluclean sachets are the perfect plastic free cleaning solution. Some of the key sustainable benefits against traditional cleaning products are:-
– Made in the UK
– Plastic free
– Dose controlled
– Made from 90%+ natural ingredients
– Free from Palm oil, VOC’s. Phosphates & EDTA
– Vegan society certified
– Cruelty free initernational certifeid
– 99% lighter
– 70% less packaging
– 90% CO2 Savings
– Reduces storage by 96%
– Up to 60% monetary savings when compared to RTU products.
The sachets are made of PVOH (polyvinyl alcohol) these disolve in water and are eco friendly, odourless, non-toxic and biodegradable and micro organisms in the water system break them down creating natural H2O and CO2. They are packaged in a fully composbale sacks, meaning that there is zero plastic in the packaging.
Our Excellent standard products represent the pinnacle of sustainability excellence.
Carbon saving per product: 4.19 Kg
Made in the UK
Low Single Use Plastics
Low Human risk in use (CLP)
- Place one powder sachet in a 750ml trigger spray bottle
- Add water to 750ml level and replace bottle top
- Shake gently
- The solution can be sprayed directly on to all washable surfaces
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Do NOT handle sachet with wet hands
- Do NOT mix the product with any other chemicals
- Health and Safety Information
- Irritating to eyes, respiratory system & skin (in a concentrated state)
- Risk of serious damage to eyes
- Do not leave unused sachet out of the container
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not take internally
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plently of cold water & seek medical advice
- Wear eye/ face protection
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Living Wage Supplier
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
26% to 74%
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Eco Cost In Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG