Your basket is currently empty!
Vortex Disinfectant cleaner & sanitiser dosed concentrate 1lt
Vortex one is the ultimate environmentally friendly multi-purpose super concentrate cleaning product. Not only does it clean multiple surfaces from soft to hard but it sanitisers as well, killing bacteria and viruses, removing odours and leaving a fresh and clean eucalyptus scent. You can replce mulitple cleaning items with this easy to use super concentrate cleaner sanitiser that can make up to 100 x 750ml spray bottles.
Used with our 100% recycleable spray bottle which is made in the UK from 100% recycled milk bottles you can remove Single use plastic from your cleaning process, removing the need for landfill. Once you have finished your doing bottle just return it free of charge to our FREEPOST address.
One Single product solves multiple cleaning problems
Carpet & soft furnishings
Desks & furniture
Glass, mirrors & stainless steel
Washroom surfaces, toilets & floors
Non-food preparation catering areas
Sanitising to remove viruses and bacteria at 50:1 and 100:1
Removal of odours from all surfaces
Vortex one offers as many benefits as it does applications, replacing multiple chemicals with one safe eco friendly CLP free option makes a world of sense.
Reduced training by replacing multiple products with Vortex One.
Improved one pass cleaning, maximises performance, minimises time.
Reduced COSHH and safer working with less risk.
No CLP once diluted, so as good for the environment as it is for the user.
Non hazardous, biodegradable & neutral pH formulation with low aquatic toxicity.
Built in dosing control delivers the perfect dilution every time.
Cleans, sanitises and removes odours in one pass
Super concentrates reduce transport and carbon emissions, one bottle <100 Sprays.
Fully recycled & recyclable spray bottle made in the UK from milk bottles.
Corporate refillable Aluminium spray bottle available for high profile cleaning.
Reduces Single use plastics with returnable dosing bottle and re-usable spray bottles.
Independently tested by fully accredited laboratories to EN standards.
Effective against Coronavirus at 1:50 dilution.
Our Good standard products represents a high level of sustainability.
Made in the UK
Low Single Use Plastics
Low Aquatic Toxicity
Low Human risk in use (CLP)
- Highly effective daily use sanitiser & cleaner
- 99.99% effective against Corona virus in 30 seconds & an impressive log 8 kill (99.999999%) against Norovirus
- Space saving soluble tab system
- Simple and easy to use
- CLP free one mixed for safer use
- Chlorine and Taint free for use i all areas including food preparation
- Tested against a wide spectrum of microbial strains including Coronavirus, H1N1, Campylobacter, Enterococcus, Pneumonia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Legionella, Listeria, Candida & Aspergillus
- Independently tested by Commercial Microbiology, Aberdeen, Scientific Services, Lincolnshire, Rowett Institute, Aberdeen & Blu Test Laboratories, Glasgow
- Tested to EN1276, EN14476, EN13727 and EN1650
- Residuality testing was carried out by Scientific Services, Lincolnshire, in order to successfully show residual efficacy it had to prove that the product was still effective on the surface against any of the above bacterial or viral strains after a given period of time. This was carried out against E.Coli and Listeria monocytogenes, and it was confirmed that the product remained effective after 28 days.
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Living Wage Supplier
Renewable Power in Manufacturing Process
Region of Manufacture
Main Raw Material Country of Origin
Product Composition & Materials
Product Composition - Natural / Plant Derived
Single Use Plastic Level
Eco Cost In Use
Human risk in use (CLP)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Carbon Saving CO2 per KG